CUBRID 11.2 Patch 7 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 11.2.6 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Fixed a segment fault that occurred when executing a query by inserting a Bind variable value of a collection type into a column that is not a Collection type where an Index was created.
- Fixed a segment fault that occurred while performing a function to find logs using time in the CDC API.
- Fixed a malfunction issue when using a host variable as a JavaSP argument.
- Fixed an error that occurred when executing Loaddb when the DBA and general users create tables or views with the same name in the Unloaded schema file.
- Fixed ResultSet.wasNull() function error in Server-Side JDBC
- Fixed a malfunction issue when using an Inline view in an in clause as an Update syntax condition.
Please refer to the 11.2.7 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v11.2.7) for details.
- When using heterogeneous(Oracle/MySQL) DBLINK, you must use ODBC Drvier for Unicode of Oracle/MySQL.
3. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download : https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code : https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v11.2.7