CUBRID 10.2 Patch 13 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 10.2.12 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Fixed a segment fault that occurred when an EXISTS operation was performed during an index scan on a partitioned table.
- Fixed an issue where recovery failed when performing Restoredb with incrementally backed up files in certain environments.
- Fixed an error that removes the parent path in the rewrite process of the path expression under specific query conditions.
- Fixed a problem performed by a Cross join when the conditional clause of a Subquery using join is always false.
Please refer to the 10.2.13 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.2.13) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download : https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code : https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v10.2.13