CUBRID 10.2 Patch 14 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 10.2.13 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Fixed an error in which the plan of the query including that View was not changed in the Query plan cache when the query specification of a View (including inline Views) was changed.
- Fixed a segment fault that occurred when executing a query by inserting a Bind variable value of a Collection type into a column that is not a Collection type where an Index was created.
Please refer to the 10.2.14 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.2.14) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download : https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code : https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v10.2.14