CUBRID 10.1 Patch 3 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 10.1 Patch 2 released and some legacy issues that existed before have been fixed.
1. Modifications and Improvements
- Fixed errors that affected the stability of the VACUUM function (including correction of backup & recovery errors due to VACUUM)
- Eliminated legacy behaviors such as lock downgrading that are not related to MVCC operations
- Fixed an error that could cause a memory reference error
- Fixed a deadlock error that could occur when performing “show indexes”
- Fixed JDBC to return wrapped SQLException instead of UnsupportedOperationException
- Fixed and supplemented many legacy issues that existed from previous versions
- Fixed more than 70 other issues
Please refer to the release note (https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.1.3) for details.