CUBRID 11.0 Patch 9 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 11.0.8 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Improved to be able to change the name of a View with constraints.
- Improved performance of query through sort-limit optimization when using bind variables in Limit syntax.
- Improved performance of the query through the index scan when using the stored function in where clause.
- The --last-image option, which can be unloaded using only the data volume, is supported by Unloaddb.
- Fixed an error in which transactions after the recovery point are also recovered when point-in-time recovery is performed using Restoredb -d. (Note: In order to maintain compatibility, if a point-in-time recovery is performed using a previous version of the backup file in this version, transactions after that point-in-time may be recovered together)
- Fixed a segment fault that occurred when using built-in functions using Call syntax. (eg CALL TO_DATE('12/25/2008'))
- Fixed a segment fault that occurred when creating an FK referencing a column of a partition table after creating an FK that refers to a regular table in a partition table.
- Fixed an error that was not properly replicated to the slave when loading data with the loaddb -C option in the HA environment.
- Fixed a segment fault when running compactdb in SA mode.
- Fixed a segment fault that occurred when performing the index scan query after creating a function index using Mod() function.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager