CUBRID 11.2 Patch 1 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 11.2 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Improved CUBRID installation script for the Linux
- Fixed an error that occurred when executing a predicate pushdown query in the database link for Oracle
- Fixed an error that a general index could not be created with the same column after creating a filtering index
- Fixed a segmentation fault when executing a UNION subquery with a different number of result columns in the IN clause.
- Fixed a segmentation fault when running compactdb in SA mode
- Fixed a segmentation fault when executing “SHOW CREATE TABLE [dba].[system catalog]”
- Fixed a segmentation fault when droping a synonym object referenced the deleted object
- Fixed an intermittent communication error in javasp
Please refer to the 11.2.1 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v11.2.1) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download : https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code : https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v11.2.1