Changed and Enhanced Features:
- PHP/PDO drivers 8.4.4.0002 have used the static library of CCI, so the user could install PHP/PDO drivers without installing CUBRID server first. However, this feature doesn’t affect with PHP 5.2.x or lower PHP versions, since CCI is built on VC9 and PHP 5.2.x is built on VC6.
- APIS-611 - The PDO driver manual says auto commit is disabled by default. Why?
- APIS-638 - PerlPHPManual The bind_param() must contain a bind_type when we bind a variable with a shard sql
- APIS-656 - PHPManual There are some contents missed on cubrid_affected_rows() manual
- APIS-237 - PDO Driver does not work
- APIS-558 - PHPsome bug about document
- APIS-655 - PHP cubrid_connect_with_url() doesn't work properly with paramters $user_id and $passwd
- APIS-657 - PHPManual cubrid_unbuffered_query() returns a cubrid request resource but not a connection resource
- APIS-658 - CUBIRD PDO::quote() result is not as documented
- APIS-659 - PHP cubrid_pconnect_with_url() doesn't work properly with several connection string types
- APIS-660 - PHP cubrid_pconnect_with_url() manual leads some misunderstandings
- APIS-662 - PHP CCI version number is 9.2.0 in PHP driver 8.4.4
- APIS-664 - PDO CCI version number is incorrect in PDO driver 8.4.4
- APIS-650 - Add an example to cubrid_execute() which shows how to perform WRITE operations, not just READ.
- There are also a number of CCI unsolved/by design issues (e.g. APIS-479) which influenced for the PHP/PDO driver and also other drivers usually
- There are still some known issues such as APIS-586, APIS-587 (caused by CUBRID bit data type issue) haven't been solved in this version