Installing and Upgrading¶
For information about ports used by CUBRID, please refer to Port Setting section; in Linux, every configuration except for APPL_SERVER_PORT is same as Windows.
You can download various CUBRID tools and drivers in https://www.cubrid.org/downloads.
- Installing and Running CUBRID
- Configuring Environment Variables
- Port Setting
- Cautions during upgrade
- Upgrading from CUBRID 9.2/9.3/10.0/10.1/10.2 to CUBRID 11.0
- Upgrading from CUBRID 9.1 to CUBRID 11.0
- Upgrading From CUBRID 2008 R4.1/R4.3/R4.4 To CUBRID 11.0
- Upgrading From CUBRID 2008 R4.0 or Earlier Versions To CUBRID 11.0
- Database Migration under HA Environment
- Uninstalling CUBRID