CUBRID 11.2 Patch 5 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 11.2.4 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Fixed an error in which the phrase Invisible was missing when performing Unloaddb for a table containing Invisible index.
- Fixed an error that occurred when performing an Update query for Bind variable of Stored function and Char type column.
Please refer to the 11.2.5 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v11.2.5) for details.
- When using heterogeneous(Oracle/MySQL) DBLINK, you must use ODBC Drvier for Unicode of Oracle/MySQL.
3. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download : https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code : https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v11.2.5