CUBRID 11.2 Patch 6 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 11.2.5 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Improved to prevent statistics information of the relevant table from changing when performing DDL syntax.(Note: To change the statistical information of the table, explicitly "Update statistics" syntax needs to be executed.)
- Fixed a problem that was not recorded in the CAS log when -10006, -10007 errors occurred.
- Fixed an issue where uppercase table names were not recognized in SHOW INDEX, SHOW HEAP commands.
- Fixed to not perform Synonym use in UPDATE STATISTICS statement.
- Fixed an issue where garbage values were included when querying Bit varying columns in DBLINK.
- Fixed to extract only the schema related to the given table when using Unloaddb -i and --input-class-only together.
- Fixed an issue where recovery failed when performing Restoredb with incrementally backed up files in certain environments.
- Fixed an error that removes the parent path in the rewrite process of the path expression under specific query conditions.
- Fixed a problem performed by a Cross join when the conditional clause of a Subquery using join is always false.
Please refer to the 11.2.6 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v11.2.6) for details.
- When using heterogeneous(Oracle/MySQL) DBLINK, you must use ODBC Drvier for Unicode of Oracle/MySQL.
3. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download : https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code : https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v11.2.6