CUBRID 10.2 Patch 12 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 10.2.11 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Improved to prevent statistics information of the relevant table from changing when performing DDL syntax.(Note: To change the statistical information of the table, explicitly "Update statistics" syntax needs to be executed.)
- Fixed an error that did not display the invisible syntax in the index of the invisible state when performing Unloaddb.
Please refer to the 10.2.12 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.2.12) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download : https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code : https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v10.2.12