CUBRID 10.2 Patch 2 has been released.
This release includes a number of fixes of legacy issues.
1.Improvement and Fixes
- Support isolation level of CUBRID 9.X and older version in JDBC
- Fixed error that is occurred when executing specific pattern query
- Fixed error that is occurred when using built-in function with specific pattern query.
- Fixed more than 5 other issues
Please refer to the release note (https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.2.2) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher (Windows: Windows7 or higher)
- JRE 1.6 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download: https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Source code download: https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v10.2.2