CUBRID 10.2 Patch 11 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 10.2.10 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- If you cannot use the ping command in the HA environment, it provides a alternative method. (see the setting value ha_tcp_ping_hosts)
- In the HA environment, when loading a large amount of data using loaddb -C, fixed an error that are not replicated to Slave.(Note: When using loaddb -C, the table with FK must first load the table that the FK references. According to the order of loading, it may occur that cannot be replicated to slave.)
- Modified the manager server to process the information in statdump to 64bits.
- Improves the processing of absolute paths in linux format among set values in a Windows environment.
- Fixed an error that do not apply to the value of the backup_dest_path variable in the ha_make_slavedb.sh script.
- Fixed a segment fault that occurred during unloaddb in the ubuntu-based OS.
- Fixed an error caused by the failure to remove the predicate '1=1' generated by constant folding during MRO(Multiple Key Ranges Optimization).
- Fixed an error that do not progress on reinstallation after installation interruption in a wondow environment.
- Fixed a segment fault that occurred when using a specific built-in function in the connect by clause.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager