CUBRID 10.2 Patch 5 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 10.2 Patch 4 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fixes
- Fixed errors that occur when connection increases rapidly in the max_client 1000 or higher setting.
Please refer to the release note (https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.2.5) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows7 is needed the latest update patch)
- JRE 1.6 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download: https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code: https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v10.2.5