CUBRID 10.1 Patch 2 has been released.
In this release, some issues found after 10.1 Patch 1 were fixed.
1. Modifications and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where the elapsed time displayed in the final query execution result is accumulated when repeatedly executing the same query in autotrace mode using csql
- Fixed an issue where cub_server process abnormally terminated during ‘checkdb’
Please refer to the release notes (https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.1.2) for details.
2. Environmental requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher (Windows: Windows7 or higher)
- JRE 1.6 or higher to use JSP or CUBRID Manager
- Product download: https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Source code download: https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v10.1.2