CUBRID 11.0 Patch 7 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 11.0 Patch 7 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- [CUBRID Manager Server] Fixed an error in which a hang or coredump occurs due to contention on client request
- [CUBRID Manager Server] Fixed an error of recording statdump execution's history in cub_manager.log
Please refer to the 11.0.7 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v11.0.7, https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid-manager-server/tree/v11.0.7) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.6 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download: https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code: https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v11.0.7