CUBRID 11.0 Patch 6 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 11.0 Patch 6 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Fixed replication error when using complex 'create table as select' syntax on HA DB
- Fixed an error when using a function with an 'in' clause when a function-based index exists
- Fixed query result cache error of 'rownum'(or limit) query
- Fixed an error that caused the DB server to fail when the log page exceeds INT_MAX(2,147,483,648)
- Supports two or more filtering indexes on the same column
- Fixed 'javasp' server connection error of remote node
- Fixed an error when comparing a char type column with an index to a varchar type
- [CUBRID Manager Server] Fixed a query extraction error including new line character when using 'gettraninfo()' in API
- When upgrading from 11.0.0~11.0.5 to 11.0.6 and after versions, the CHAR type index(PK, FK include) needs to be regenerated because the CHAR type index's configuration has been changed.
- Other bug fixes
Please refer to the release note (https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v11.0.6) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.6 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download: https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code: https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v11.0.6