CUBRID 11.0 Patch 10 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 11.0.9 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Improved to use index scan when a column name is included in the LIKE conditional expression.
- Improved to exclude temporary pages from the flush target when executing CHECKPOINT.
- Fixed an error that occurred when using a CTE with a ROUND function in a DELETE query.
- Fixed an error where some collections-related (has VARCHAR elements) query returns incorrect result.
- Fixed an error that returned incorrect results when using the IFNULL function with a numeric type host-variables.
- Fixed an error that occurred when using PREPARE/EXECUTE statement that includes DECODE.
- Fixed an error that occurred when there is no SELECT result when performing an INSERT + SELECT query.
- Fixed an error that occurred when PLAN CACHE removed while executing executeBatch().
- Fixed an errors that fail intermittently when replicating large size records in an HA environment.
- Fixed an error that returned incorrect results when using the query cache in a partition table.
Please refer to the 11.0.10 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v11.0.10) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download : https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code : https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v11.0.10