CUBRID 10.1 Patch 7 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 10.1.6 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Fixed an error that fail intermittently when replicating large size records in an HA environment.
Please refer to the 10.1.7 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.1.7) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download : https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code : https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v10.1.7