CUBRID 10.1 Patch 6 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 10.1.5 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Improved to be able to change the name of a view with constraints.
- The --last-image option, which can be unloaded using only the data volume, is additionally supported by unloaddb.
- Fixed an error where DB server startup failed when log page exceeded INT_MAX(2,147,483,648)
- Fixed an error in which transactions after the recovery point are also recovered when point-in-time recovery is performed using restoredb -d. (Note: In order to maintain compatibility, if a point-in-time recovery is performed using a previous version of the backup file in this version, transactions after that point-in-time may be recovered together)
- Fixed a segment fault that occurred when creating an FK referencing a column of a partition table after creating an FK that refers to a regular table in a partition table.
Please refer to the 10.1.6 change logs(https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.1.6) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.8 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download : https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code : https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v10.1.6