CUBRID 10.1 Patch 4 has been released.
This release includes a number of fixes of legacy issues and a new features.
1. Modifications and Improvements
- Improvement on API to provide SQLText and fixed bugs such as memory leak, coredump, etc. at CUBRID Manager Server (CMS)
- Improvement on writing log at syslog, when fail over by disk failure on HA
- Support backupdb with FIFO (named pipe)
- Fixed infinite waiting for query execution between JDBC and DB server in abnormal network circumstance
- Fixed error occurred coredump when creating database on NAS
- Modified padding character in CHAR type of EUCKR charset
- Fixed errors where 4K or more view queries are not displayed in the “show create view”
- Support some functions such as inValid() and Result.getBlob(), ResultgetClob() on BIT VARYING/VARCHAR type in JDBC
- Fixed more than 10 other issues
Please refer to the release note (https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.1.4) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher (Windows: Windows7 or higher)
- JRE 1.6 or higher to use JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download: https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Source code download: https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v10.1.4