CUBRID Admin 11.1.2.0190 has been released.
1. Bug Fix
- Fixed errors that do not support table and column comments in 'Export', 'Edit Table'-SQL Script, table dashboard
- Modified to support row delimiters CR ('\r') , LF ('\n') and CR/LF ('\r\n') when importing from txt file
- Fixed column, row separator order, and behavior errors in the dialog box when exporting from a txt file
- Fixed error pop-up that happens when the column name contains uppercase letters when creating and editing the table
- Fixed errors that prevent table editing when table names contain uppercase letters
- Modified to translate into Korean in ERD editor
- Fixed an error of cache remaining in DB alias even after the table is deleted when setting the DB alias in the 'Edit Table'
- Added the latest JDBC driver
- Fixed errors that do not update the host information in 'Export Hosts' after editting the host information
3. GitHub link
※ Please refer to the GitHub link for details.