CUBRID 10.2 Patch 7 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 10.2 Patch 6 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Fixed replication error when using complex 'create table as select' syntax on HA DB
- [CUBRID Manager Server] Fixed a query extraction error including new line character when using 'gettraninfo()' API
Please refer to the release note (https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v10.2.7) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.6 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download: https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code: https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v10.2.7