CUBRID 11.0 Patch 5 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 11.0 Patch 4 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fix
- Fixed issue that creates temporary records larger than one page when CONNECT BY query is executed with the inline view.
- When upgrading from 11.0.0~11.0.3 to 11.0.5 and after versions, the CHAR type index(PK, FK include) needs to be regenerated because the CHAR type index's configuration has been changed.
Please refer to the release note (https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v11.0.5) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows 7 requires the latest security updates)
- JRE 1.6 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download: https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code: https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v11.0.5