CUBRID 11.0 Patch 4 has been released.
In this release, issues found after 11.0 Patch 3 released have been fixed.
1. Improvement and Fixes
- Fixed error that occurred when calling Connection.close() multiple times in a Java stored function/procedure.
- Fixed index creation error in specific data environment.
Please refer to the release note (https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/releases/tag/v11.0.4) for details.
2. Environmental Requirements
- Linux: 64bit, kernel 2.4 or higher, Windows: Windows7 or higher (Windows7 is needed the latest update patch)
- JRE 1.6 or higher is required when using JSP or CUBRID Admin/CUBRID Manager
- Product download: https://www.cubrid.org/downloads
- Product source code: https://github.com/CUBRID/cubrid/tree/v11.0.4