Right now, CUBRID Manager supports CUBRID Migration Toolkit like a plugin from version 2014.03.
1. Click the Migration button on the toolbar to open install plugin dialog.
2. Select CUBRID Migration Toolkit on the plugin install dialog and click the Next button.
3. Click the Finish button to install the Migration Toolkit plugin.
4. Click the OK button then click the Yes button in order to restart CUBRID Manager.
Restart the CUBRID Manager:
5. After restarted, you will find the Migration button on the toolbar.
After installed Migration Toolkit on your CUBRID Manager, you can use the migration function by Migration button on the toolbar.
If you want to know more information about how to use CUBRID Migration Toolkit, please see http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_tools/entry/cubrid-migration-toolkit-manual.