There is a grid to list out all the available non system tables for current login user in current database. You can do following operations on databases:
- View Table Records : Single DB only. Will run a SQL to query the selected table records. It's similar with Table Browse view.
- View Table Structure : Singel DB only. Will go to Table Structure view. See more from Table Structure page.
- Insert new Records : Single DB only. Will go to Table Insert view. See more from Table Insert page.
- Truncate Table : Will truncate selected table.
- Drop Table: Will drop selected table.
You can create a new table. After you click the 'Go' button on the bottom, you will see a create table window.