The latest version of CUBRID Query Browser provides the following key features.
- Includes all versions of CUBRID JDBC Driver, thus you can connect to any CUBRID database.
- Provides very convenient authentication and host management by allowing to group hosts, save login information and auto-login.
- Provides improved customization. User can set the preferences for CQB exit behavior, adjust Query Editor options such as capitalization of keywords or function names.
- Provides all the capability of CM's Query Editor and Execution tools. Includes the list of new keywords and function names.
- Provides improved Data Import and Export functions. Now it can be executed in multiple threads based on user preferences for increased performance.
- Can run as a standalone application or as an Eclipse IDE plugin.
Edit and Execute SQL Statements:
Users can connect to CUBRID databases, create, edit and execute SQL scripts, check their results through various CUBRID JDBC drivers. Here is a detailed list of operations you can run in the CQB.
|SQL Statement Operations|
||Set Prepared SQL Parameters|
||Show/Hide Query Result|
||Query with OID
Manage CUBRID Database Objects with UI:
The CQB includes serial UIs for creating/editing/dropping tables/views/triggers/serials/functions/procedures of CUBRID Databases. Here is a detailed list of operations on these objects.
||Insert Simple Data
||Copy DDL/DML to Clipboard|
||Execute Prepared SQL
||Show Schema Infomation|
|Delete All Records
||Create Like Table
|Stored Procedure Operations|