We proudly released nGrinder 3.1 targeting the large organization. With some bug fixes, the following improvements were made for the effective operations of nGrinder.
1. Release Info
- Version : 3.1
- Release Date : 2013.01.05
- Support multiple regions. Now a user can select one of multiple network regions to reduce the network traffic b/w regions.
- Share user accounts. Now a user can share his account to other users. Then the other user can start/check test with his/her enviornments.
- Modify monitoring not to use DB. Now the monitor data will be saved in a data file of the test directory.
- Enable the super user role. Super user can check all user's tests and scripts without the system admin permission.
- Enhance the default process and thread count calculation logic. The process and thread count is automatically configured in the much better way than before.
- Add the dynamic system configuration by admin. You can configure system configuration in the web browser and at most time you don't need to restart the server to reflect the changes.
- Make agents much stable by providing the appropriate memory size (Reducing OOM)
- Add "Mean time to first byte" chart in the detailed report.
- Change the license from BDS to Apache 2.0.
- Support CUBRID HA to remove the single of point failure. Make nGrinder controller stable as much as possible.
- Support SHA256 password encoding depending on the configuration. Secure your account with the better password encoding.
- Support the custom help site. Build your own nGrinder help site to help the developers.
3. OS, DBMS supports
- Linux, Windows, Mac OSX is supported.
- Supports several database systems as CUBRID, H2. The default DBMS is H2.
- Be required over Oracle JDK 1.6 version.
- Tomcat 6.X later in advance.