Changed and Enhanced Features:
- The driver is support cubrid version 8.4.1,8.4.3,8.4.4,9.1.0, 9.2.0 and 9.3.0
- The autocommit property of _cubrid.connection changes to boolean value.
- The set_autocommit(mode) of _cubrid.connection changes to receive boolean parameter instead of string.
- The insert_id() changes to return PyLong type instead of PyString
- APIS-711 - Python The autocommit property of _cubrid.connection class should be returned as a boolean value
- APIS-712 - Python The set_autocommit(mode) of _cubrid.connection could be consistent with CUBRIDdb.connections.Connection
- APIS-713- Python The build number should be included in client_version()
- APIS-714 - Python An exception should be occurred when execute close() on a closed connection
- APIS-715 - Python The insert_id() could be returned an integer value rather than string value
- APIS-717 - Python A _cubrid.cursor shouldn't be able to execute query after it closed
- APIS-718 - Python Some functions/properties do not have any description on the manual
- Doesn't support Python 3.3.
- APIS-716 - Python The driver doesn't support SET types (LIST/SET/MULTISET). The reason is current python driver doesn't support Python 3.3. It will be patched in future version.