All the executed queries are stored in the log file when the SQL_LOG parameter of the Broker is ON. This log file can be analyzed and re-executed with the CUBRID Manager.
This function reads the SQL log stored in the selected SQL log file and displays 100 lines at a time. It also provides a function for selecting and copying a specific area of the log information.
When [Analyze Sql Log] is selected, the [Select File(s) to Analyze] dialog box appears. You can select which Broker's SQL log is to be analyzed. When the [Transaction based analyze] check box is selected, the log is analyzed for each transaction; otherwise, they are analyzed for each query.
If you select the SQL log file you want and then [OK] in the [Select File(s) to Analyze] dialog box, the [Sql Log Analyze Result] dialog box which shows the results appears.
- Log File : Displays the file name and the directory path of the SQL log file of the target Broker.
- Analyze Result : Shows log analysis results. If [Transaction based analyze] is selected, each transaction's execution time is displayed; otherwise, analysis information (e.g. total number of executions, number of errors, maximum execution time, minimum execution time, average execution time) about each query is displayed. When you click a column in the analyze result section, the results are sorted by the value of that column.
- Log Script : Shows the log script for the analysis results.
- Execute Result : Shows the results of the log execution.
- Execute log : Re-executes the SQL log in the log script. You can tune queries and correct errors by modifying and re-executing log queries.
- Save log script : Saves the log script in a file.
If you select [Execute log], the [Set Execution Information] dialog box appears, in which you can configure the environment.
- Database name : Select the database for which the log is to be re-executed.
- Broker name : Select the Broker for which the log is to be re-executed.
- User ID/Password : Enter the ID and password of the database user that re-executes the log.
- Concurrent thread num : Specify the number of times to execute the log query concurrently. When the log is re-executed, threads are created as many as this number, and the same query is executed concurrently. This function is useful when you want to check how a query is executed in a multi-user environment.
- Repeat count : Specify the number of times to execute a query repeatedly.
- Show query result : Shows the results of the query execution.
- Show query plan : This option is valid only when [Show query result] is selected.
Provides information of the selected log file.