Running CUBRID Manager Server
The CUBRID Manager consists of a server and a client. You can run the CUBRID Manager client only when the CUBRID Manager server is running.
Running in Windows
- To start the CUBRID Server, go to [Control Panel] > [Performance and Maintenance] > [Administrative Tools] > [Services] and double-click CUBRIDService.
- Click the CUBRID Service Tray and then select [CUBRID Server] > [Start].
Note Remember that if you select [Exit] on the CUBRID Service Tray while CUBRID is running, all services and processes running on the server will be stopped.
Running in Linux
Enter one of the following commands on the shell to start the CUBRID Manager server.
- %cubrid service start
- %cubrid manager start
CUBRID Manager Server Log
Logs about tasks performed on the CUBRID Manager server and errors are recorded in $CUBRID/log/manager, and PID of the running server is recorded in $CUBRID/var/manager. The following files are recorded:
- cub_js.access.log : Records a task processed by cub_js.
- cub_js.error.log : Records an error that occurred during processing a task by cub_js.
- cub_auto.access.log : Records information of the client logged into the server.
- cub_auto.error.log : Records information of the client that failed to log into the server.
- connlist : Records the list of clients currently connected to the CUBRID Manager server.