Adding, Editing, and Deleting Users
To add a user, you need to specify the user account information and authorization, and database access authority.
Setting User Account and Authority
- User name : The length of a user name must be between 4 and 32 characters. A user name can contain only alphanumeric character. Do not use spaces. "admin" cannot be used as a user name, and it must be unique in the host.
- Password : The length of a password must be between 4 and 32 characters. Do not use spaces. "admin" cannot be used as a password.
Setting Database Authorization
- Connected : Select databases that the CUBRID Manager user being added can access. Only the databases with the [Yes] option selected are displayed in the host's navigation tree.
- Database User : Enter database account information that is used when the CUBRID Manager user being added accesses the database. You can enter values such as "dba" or "public."
- Broker IP : Enter the Broker IP that is used when connecting to the database. The default value is set to the address of the database server. If there is a separate Broker server, this value can be edited to provide access information.
- Broker Port : Specify a Broker port that is used when the CUBRID Manager user being added accesses the database. You can check the port information of the Broker through the Broker properties. The Broker information consists of "Broker name[Port/Status]."
You can select a user from the user list and edit it as you add a user. However, editing the admin account is limited to changing its password. Other authorization for the admin account cannot be edited.
To delete a user, select the user from the user list and then click the [Delete] button. Note that the admin account cannot be deleted.