Open Source RDBMS - Seamless, Scalable, Stable and Free

한국어 | Login |Register

How to make an Embeded Cubrid database with my DotNet Windows Application?

CUBRID Official Forum » Programming Languages » ADO.NET, OLEDB, ODBC » How to make an Embeded Cubrid database with my DotNet Windows Application?

author

Post subject: How to make an Embeded Cubrid database with my DotNet Windows Application?

IP: *.21.71.236

views: 0

Hello experts,

I am very new to Cubrid database environment. But how much I have seen the features in Cubrid, I just love it.

I have installed Cubrid manager and able to login into the default "demodb" database.

But I am making a DotNet(VS 4.0) Windows Application project where I am wanting to put a Embeded Cubrid database into a folder of my application, so when I will distribute the application, then the attached/embeded Cubrid database will also be in the setup file. And for fulfilling this purpose, I have already made the Cubrid Prerequisite for the Visual Studio, Now I just want the embeded database into my application.

Please let me know how can I make it done and oblige me thereby.

And I have also observed that if I do not start a Cubrid database from the Cubrid database manager, then that particular database can't be connected with my Dot Windows Applications.

Please let me know if I will create an embeded database with my DotNet Windows Application and distribute it to my clients, then at the client side, after completing installation of the total software, I will need to start the embeded database first and then start the application?

Please also let me know about this.

Thanks.

You are either using a very old browser or a browser that is not supported.
In order to browse cubrid.org you need to have one of the following browsers:

Internet Explorer: Mozilla Firefox: Google Chrome: