How to Get CUBRID Version Number
There are several ways to get the version number of the CUBRID Server currently installed in your system.
- In the command line terminal using the cubrid_rel utility.
- Using the CUBRID Manager.
- Through the CUBRID APIs (PHP, Java, etc). For this see the corresponding library references.
cubrid_rel Command Line Utility
To get the CUBRID Server version from the command line, type the following utility name:
This will output something like:
C:\Users\me>cubrid_rel CUBRID 2008 R3.1 (8.3.1.0173) (Dec 28 2010 15:32:15)
In this case CUBRID 2008 R3.1 is the full version name of the CUBRID Server currently installed in your system.
Getting CUBRID Version Using the CUBRID Manager
To retrieve the verion of the CUBRID Server in the CUBRID Manager, you need to be connected to your host (e.g. localhost). Otherwise, the action items (menu item and buttons) will remain disabled.
Once connected the necessary action items will be enabled. There are three ways to get the server version number in the CUBRID Manager.
- Right click on the host name and select the Server Version... popup menu item as displayed in the image below.
- Select the host name and choose Action -> Server Version... from the main menu bar.
- Click on the Server Version... button in the main toolbar as shown in the image below.