posted 4 years ago in News category by Esen Sagynov
On December 31 CUBRID 8.3.1 arrived! For the last two months, since we released CUBRID 8.3.1 Beta on November 12th, 2010, several new features have been added to the final stable release, many have been enhanced and fixed.
Download the latest version of CUBRID from http://www.cubrid.org/downloads.
- The CUBRID ODBC Connector now supports the UTF-8 character set.
- Added new options to the function, which outputs the broker status information, to display the broker application server information.
- The new BLOB and CLOB data types.
- The HA (High-Availability) status monitoring feature.
- Added a function that gets foreign key information from the JDBC/CCI APIs.
- Added a function that gets schema information from ODBC.
- Reduced the maximum response time between a broker and the JDBC application program.
- Improved to dynamically change the maximum number of the log files to be archived.
- Improved error log message of database server when deadlock and lock timeout occur.
- Improved the issue that database server access fails in the multiple network environment.
- Improved to allow the dynamic change in ACCESS_MODE of a broker.
- Changing how to check network status between an application and a broker in CCI.
- Allowing Debian package build.
- Fixed an error that occurs when the character escape specified by the LIKE expression exists in the character string.
- Fixed an error that occurs when the type of the column to be printed in the hierarchy query statement is CHAR or NUMERIC.
- Fixed an error that prints a wrong result when WHERE condition exists outside of the INLINE VIEW in the hierarchy query statement.
- Fixed an error of wrong ORDER SIBLINGS BY sorting in the hierarchy query statement.
- Fixed an error which prevented the DROP INDEX syntax with only index name from being applied to the slave DB in the HA environment.
- Fixed an error that occurs while configuring DB connection in the HA environment.
- Fixed an error which generates an error with code -327.
- Fixed an error which fails the request for creating internal file with massive pages.
- Fixed an error which results in creating incorrect data file when unloading the data which includes NULL in the middle of a string.
- Fixed an error which occurred when CUBRID is started from the command prompt window in MS Windows.
To see the complete explanations of CUBRID 8.3.1 changes, see the Release Note.