posted 4 years ago in CUBRID Comparison category by Esen Sagynov
Today CUBRID shared its latest Query Tuning techniques and test results conducted using the latest CUBRID 3.0 and the latest MySQL 5.1 (innoDB) database servers. The summary of the results are provided below.
In this experiment a specific test scenario has been created to generate the overwhelming workload to the database servers with 30 threads. Below are the 3 different queries defined for this experiment:
- MessageList: Displays the 10 most recent messages with a particular service code set by a user.
- MessageTime: Displays the most recent message with a particular service code read by a user.
- NewCount: Displays the number of the most recent messages generated by a user within the last week.
- # of SN_SVC = 10 records
- # of SN_CONF = 4,000 records
- # of SN_MSG = 4,000 x 5,000 = 20,000,000 records
Follow the link below to access the full report