posted 3 years ago in CUBRID Apps&Tools category by Esen Sagynov
We are glad to announce the release of CUBRID Manager version 8.4.0 patch 3 (patch number 3013). This version provides improved reliability and ease of use.
- Users who have CM 8.4.0.0241 or lower, are recommended to proceed with the manual upgrade.
- Users with CM 126.96.36.1997 or higher can perform automatic upgrade.
DB and OS support
- CUBRID 8.2.2 and higher is supported. All JDBC drivers are included in the CM package by default.
- Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux OS are supported.
- JRE version 1.6 or higher is required.
- cubrid.org: http://www.cubrid.org/?mid=downloads&item=cubrid_manager
- CUBRID FTP server: ftp://ftp.cubrid.org/CUBRID_Tools/CUBRID_Manager/4.0/
Users who use CM 188.8.131.527 or higher can use CM's built-in auto-update feature.
- Copy/Paste (Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V) feature has been added to a DB Host item located on the left panel in CM. This feature allow users to copy and paste the host information. It is very convenient in multi-host or HA environment where there are several DB servers which share the same host information. Users can create host groups and quickly duplicate connections.
- Test Connection feature has been added to a New Connection window. This feature allows to test if entered connection information is correct or not.
- Numerous bugs related to data import from external files have been fixed.
- Supports keepalive feature of HA heartbeat monitoring.
- Major usability improvements.
More detailed information about the changes in this version is available in the Release Note.
- If you have questions regarding CUBRID Manager, use our dedicated Q&A site.
- If you would like to report bugs, please use CUBRID's JIRA issue tracker.