posted 4 years ago in CUBRID Apps&Tools category by Esen Sagynov
We are very glad to announce the immediate availability of CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Windows Downloader version 1.0 beta. You can download CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Windows Downloader from http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_tools/entry/cubrid-all-in-one-windows-downloader. The source code is available at http://svn.cubrid.org/cubridtools/cubrid-downloader/ which is open sourced under BSD license just like all other CUBRID Tools.
CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Windows Downloader is an application that allows our users to easily download CUBRID components including the server engine, drivers and GUI tools. All you have to do is to select the components you want to download on your local Windows machine and the Downloader will download them for you, one by one, without any other actions required.
Application key features:
- The application can auto-update itself, anytime a new version is available (it uses the ClickOnce technology).
- Retrieves all the components information from a remote CUBRID online location, so it is always up-to- date with the latest application releases.
- Detects local machine specifics - CUBRID version, OS architecture – and automatically selects the appropriate list of components.
- Can handle software pre-prerequisites dependencies and download them as well.
- Supports both HTTP and FTP protocols for downloads.
- Provides additional information to users like links to online resources.
- Handles download errors and auto-retries in case of failures.
- Supports alternate download locations to try in case of failures.
- Saves the user preferences and re-uses them next time.
- Provides a comprehensive operations log information.
- Supports UI localization.
Here is a mute video which shows how to use CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Downloader.
If you have questions or suggestions, leave your comments below.