phpBB for CUBRID
phpBB is a popular Internet forum package written in PHP scripting language. The name "phpBB" is an abbreviation of PHP Bulletin Board. Available under the GNU General Public License, phpBB is free software. This CUBRID compatible phpBB is based on phpBB version 3.0 which is the current stable version of phpBB. It is identical to its original version, i.e. supports all the features and functionality.
For real world example you can also visit the CUBRID Official Forum at http://forum.cubrid.org which is powered by phpBB for CUBRID.
If you experience any problems, refer to Getting Help below. We will be glad to help you!
Download the latest version of phpBB for CUBRID in a ZIP archive from the link below.
|phpbb-cubrid-3.0.1.zip||2.4 MB||CUBRID 3.x +|
|phpbb-cubrid-3.0.zip||2.4 MB||CUBRID 2.x|
Since phpBB is written in PHP, it requires users to have PHP preinstalled on their machine together with the Apache Web Server, and the CUBRID Database Server itself.
- Download and Install the CUBRID Database Server.
- Install the Apache Web Server.
- Download and Install the PHP Engine.
- Install the PHP Extension for CUBRID Database.
- Extract the phpBB to your Web server DocumentRoot.
- Launch the Web browser and locate to the http://localhost or the relative URL where you have just extracted the phpBB.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
If you have any difficulties when installing the phpBB or found a bug, post your message on CUBRID Apps & Tools forum.