Documents tagged with "unloaddb"
Your Query returned 4 results
- Exporting / Unloading a Database Using CUBRID Manager
- In order to export a database using CUBRID Manager, you need to right click on the database name and go to Manage Database -> Unload Database.
Important! The database must be stopped in order to be able to run "Unload Database". If the database is running, then the opti...
- port windows to linux 
- If I develop on Windows 64 bit can I port to a Linux 64 bit machine. thank you,
- Copy / Clone Database
- If you only want to move/copy database on the same server, then you can use cubrid copydb. If you desire to copy a database from one server to another, then all you need to do is follow a few simple steps. For the purpose of this example, let's say we have a database ...
- How to Upgrade CUBRID Safely on Ubuntu
- In this tutorial, we will focus on users that have installed CUBRID from apt-get. If this is the case, then the databases should be located in /var/opt/cubrid/databases or /opt/cubrid/databases.
If you upgrade from 8.4.0 to 8.4.1 or 8.4.3 for example, you only need to save the ...