Your Query returned 24 results
- Understanding Vert.x Architecture - Part II
- Last month a colleague of mine has already covered Vert.x, a relatively new Java application framework which provides noticable performance advantage over competing technologies and features multi programming language support. The previous article has explained us about the philosop...
- Recorder Architecture
- nGrinder Recorder initiates JXBrowser and TCPProxy when the user starts nGrinder Recorder. A proxy is initiated with the default proxy port 10288. If the port is occupied by the other programs, it automatically selects the available port. Then this proxy port is ...
- The Client-Server Architecture and Execution Modes in CUBRID Database
- This is the tenth article on CUBRID Internals. In the previous articles, I have discussed about Data Types, Domains, and Inheritance in CUBRID, how data is stored in CUBRID, etc. Today I will explain about two very important aspects of CUBRID Database - the exe...
- The CUBRID Broker Story
- Unlike other RDBMS, CUBRID has a middle layer called a BROKER.
For better understanding of CUBRID let’s take a look at why the BROKER is needed, what are its pros and cons.
Developers who use CUBRID know that its features a 3-tier structure, "API – BROKER – D...
- Reliability over Accuracy TPS over VUser
Code is always better than GUI Editor
Do not limit!! File System is faster than DB if we use it correctly. Convention over Configuration Open Closed policy by Plugin Model One shot Installation Need to add code? Remove ...
- Data Types, Domains, and Inheritance in CUBRID RDBMS
- In the previous article I have explained how data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS. I have described the concept of objects, classes, inheritance, and OID in CUBRID. In this article I will talk about the data types available in CUBRID and how they are stored in the...
- How data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS? Intro to Objects, Classes, OID and Inheritance
- In this article I will explain how data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS. I will describe the concept of objects, classes, and OID in CUBRID.
One of the characteristics of CUBRID that is often discussed as an "extension of relational data model" is its object-oriented...
- Basic Operations of CUBRID Processes
- This article is a part of "CUBRID Internals" series. In the previous article I have explained about CUBRID Processes and where to configure them. In this article I would like to dive into how those processes run. If you have not read the previous article, I recommen...
- CUBRID Database Processes
- Some developers have already asked why there are a dozen processes being created when CUBRID is started. Being one of the core developers of CUBRID Database and creator of CUBRID Cluster project, I thought it was my duty to explain CUBRID processes and the communicat...