Documents tagged with "Sharding"
Your Query returned 26 results
- [JDBC][MySQL][Shard] Transactions not respected even when inserts are on same shard
am a new user of Cubrid, and am specifically interested in experimenting/learning the cubrid shard feature.
- Base software - RHEL 6.3 / Cubrid 9.3 / MySQL 5.1.73 / Java client - JDBC based select/inserts/updates
- creating two mySQL dBs - shard1 an...
- can't make cubrid shard work
I'm trying your sample found at http://www.cubrid.org/manual/92/en/shard.html#quick-start but can't make it work with shard_key.txt filled :(
Here is my configuration :
#min max shard_id
#0 255 0
#256 511 1
#512 767 0
#768 1024 1
- New CUBRID 8.4.4 with SQL Profiling and Stability Improvements
- On behalf of CUBRID Team I am happy to announce the new 8.4.4 version of CUBRID open source relational database. This release is mostly dedicated for stability improvement of the 8.4 branch, and has some minor behavioral changes which I will explain below. Thus, CUBR...
- New CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support altHosts and loadBalancing
- We are happy to announce that we have updated our CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers to roll out loads of improvements and bug fixes. The latest releases can be installed from CUBRID and PDO_CUBRID PECL packages. Below is a list of improvements which landed in cubrid-9.1....
- CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support Database Sharding
- Today I am thrilled to announce that we have released a new version of our PHP and PDO drivers which now support CUBRID SHARD Broker, a middleware in CUBRID Database that provides sharding feature.
How it all began...
For those of you who have not heard much ab...
- multiple shards configuration 
I have a master/slaves architecture and would like to use a x*master/slaves architecture with x the number of shards.
I want to send writes only to masters (based on the shards it hosts) and the reads to slaves (using a VIP). I think I'll use something like that :
- cubrid shard with PHP driver 
I've done some tests with cubrid shard and it seems that I cannot use mysql driver for PHP and that I have to use cubrid driver for PHP. I've read that it was compatible with MySQL but it seems that it just means that it can be used to shard a MySQL database an...
- My impressions after giving talks at RIT++ and Percona conferences
- Three weeks ago on behalf of the CUBRID team a few of my colleagues and me have attended and given talks at two international conferences. Today I would like to share my impressions of these events. I will write a separate post about various sharding solutions introduced ...
- Our Experience of Creating Large Scale Log Search System Using ElasticSearch
- At NHN we have a service called NELO (NHN Error Log System) to manage and search logs pushed to the system by various applications and other Web services. The search performance and functionality of NELO2, the second generation of the system, have significantly been i...
- Join between multiple Shard 
I might miss this out when skimming tru the docs. How do we run query (join) accross multiple shard? if I had few tables in the join that is sharded and they are shard base on different columns, how will the performance like? any best practices or things to avoids?