Documents tagged with "SQL"
Your Query returned 139 results
- PostgreSQL at a glance
- PostgreSQL shows excellent functionalities and performance. Considering its high quality, it may seem strange that PostgreSQL is not more popular. However, PostgreSQL continues to make progress. This article will discuss this database.
Why You Should Know about PostgreSQL
- CUBRID SHARD talk at 2013 Percona MySQL Conference. Don't miss!
- I would like to announce that on April 24, 2013, six weeks from now, we will talk at Percona MySQL Conference & Expo in Santa Clara, CA. The topic of the presentation is Easy MySQL Database Sharding with CUBRID SHARD. The presentation will be @ 3:30 PM ...
- The Client-Server Architecture and Execution Modes in CUBRID Database
- This is the tenth article on CUBRID Internals. In the previous articles, I have discussed about Data Types, Domains, and Inheritance in CUBRID, how data is stored in CUBRID, etc. Today I will explain about two very important aspects of CUBRID Database - the exe...
- When you should and should NOT use ENUM data type
- ENUM is a new enumerated data type introduced in CUBRID 9.0. Like in all programming languages, the ENUM type is a data type composed of a set of static, ordered values. Users can define numeric and string values for ENUM columns.
Working with ENUM types
Creating an ENU...
- Error: The argument is invalid 
- When I execute a query "SELECT * FROM t_info" on Java application thru CUBRID JDBC, an error "The argument is invalid" popped up. I'd like to know what happened and how I handle.
- Error: Your transaction has been unilaterally aborted by the system. 
- When I insert records into CUBRID DB(2008 R3.0), the following error was popped up. "ERROR CA001CUBRIDCUBRID ODBC Driver Transaction(index1, dba@localhost|20383) has been unilaterally aborted by the system" What does it mean and what can I do?
- How can you catch an Exception in python using the CUBRIDdb driver? 
- I want to catch the Error exception or a specific exception using the Python driver. I saw nothing related to this in the manuals.
- How does CUBRID handle the case sensitivity of identifiers ? 
- I've noticed that CUBRID is case insensitive in
regards to identifiers, which goes against the SQL standard, which requires
that quoted identifiers be handled in a case sensitive manner. Is this the way CUBRID does it by default or can it be changed using a setting ?
- How can you get Collations list from the server ? 
- In MySQL this can be obtained using "SHOW COLLATION" query. Is there a CUBRID equivalent ?
- How to find out if the database is case sensitive or not regarding table names ? 
- In MySQL, in order to find out if the database table names are case sensitive, you can use "SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'lower_case_table_names' ". What's the equivalent for CUBRID ?