Documents tagged with "SQL"
Your Query returned 149 results
- count left and right nodes in tree give by id
- now i m developing web application on mlm marketing using struct2 with hibernet back-end cubrid database. how to store like structure
/ \ / \
4 5 6 7
/ \ \
8 9 11
count total left c...
- How to get all table names 
- I want to get all the names of the table via SQL querry
select * from user_tables and all_tables didn't worked.
let me know.,
- Operator precedence rules 
- What are the operator precedence rules for the CUBRID SQL operators?
- New CUBRID 8.4.4 with SQL Profiling and Stability Improvements
- On behalf of CUBRID Team I am happy to announce the new 8.4.4 version of CUBRID open source relational database. This release is mostly dedicated for stability improvement of the 8.4 branch, and has some minor behavioral changes which I will explain below. Thus, CUBR...
- Spanner, a Globally Distributed Database by Google
- Today I would like to talk about Spanner, a NewSQL distributed relational database by Google. It can distribute and store data in data centers across the world, provide consistency that is as excellent as in RDBMS while enabling to store an amount of data that exceeds ...
- Meet Impala: Open Source Real-Time SQL Queries on Hadoop
- UPDATED on July 16 2013: the article has been updated inline considering the feedbacks on Twitter and comments below.
In this article I would like to introduce you to Cloudera Impala, an open source system which provides real-time SQL querying functionality on top of H...
- CUBRID Migration Toolkit v2013.05 has been released with UI improvements
- We are glad to announce the release of a new version 2013.05 of CUBRID Migration Toolkit which allows to migrate or extract existing data and/or schema from MySQL/Oracle/CUBRID (previous versions) to the latest version of CUBRID Database Server, and perform scheduled exe...
- CUBRID Standard SQL Compliance
- CUBRID Database Server complies with SQL-92 Standard with extensions borrowed from more recent revisions of the Standard. The following inexhaustible list of features introduced in SQL-92 are supported:
Numeric data types.
New data types defined: DATE, TIME, TIMESTAMP...
- sql_log 관련 
- 큐브리드의 SQL 질의 로그는 sql_log 폴더의 broker*.sql.log, broker*.slow.log, query_editor*.sql.log, query_editor*.slow.log에 저장되는 걸로 알고 있습니다. 최대 100M까지 저장되고 만약 사이즈가 넘어가면 이전 로그가 지워지면서 최근 내용이 기록되는 형태로요.
그런데 저희가 사용하는 테이블 중에서 특정 데...
- Embrace SQL with CUBRID and jOOQ
- This is a guest post by Lukas Eder, the creator of jOOQ open source Java API for typesafe SQL modeling. If you develop or use an open source application and would like to tell the world about it, CUBRID open source database project is accepting guest posts.
Big Data, the...