Documents tagged with "HA"
Your Query returned 59 results
- can't make cubrid shard work
I'm trying your sample found at http://www.cubrid.org/manual/92/en/shard.html#quick-start but can't make it work with shard_key.txt filled :(
Here is my configuration :
#min max shard_id
#0 255 0
#256 511 1
#512 767 0
#768 1024 1
- New CUBRID 8.4.4 with SQL Profiling and Stability Improvements
- On behalf of CUBRID Team I am happy to announce the new 8.4.4 version of CUBRID open source relational database. This release is mostly dedicated for stability improvement of the 8.4 branch, and has some minor behavioral changes which I will explain below. Thus, CUBR...
- New CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support altHosts and loadBalancing
- We are happy to announce that we have updated our CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers to roll out loads of improvements and bug fixes. The latest releases can be installed from CUBRID and PDO_CUBRID PECL packages. Below is a list of improvements which landed in cubrid-9.1....
- ERROR: Attempted to update the database when updates are disabled 
- Hello, I am using CUBRID HA for the first time.
After configuring CUBRID HA and executing CSQL utility for replication test, I encountered the error message saying:
prompt> csql -u dba testdb@localhost -c "create table abc(a int, b int, c int, primary key(a));" In the ...
- Spanner, a Globally Distributed Database by Google
- Today I would like to talk about Spanner, a NewSQL distributed relational database by Google. It can distribute and store data in data centers across the world, provide consistency that is as excellent as in RDBMS while enabling to store an amount of data that exceeds ...
- Meet Impala: Open Source Real-Time SQL Queries on Hadoop
- UPDATED on July 16 2013: the article has been updated inline considering the feedbacks on Twitter and comments below.
In this article I would like to introduce you to Cloudera Impala, an open source system which provides real-time SQL querying functionality on top of H...
- CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support Database Sharding
- Today I am thrilled to announce that we have released a new version of our PHP and PDO drivers which now support CUBRID SHARD Broker, a middleware in CUBRID Database that provides sharding feature.
How it all began...
For those of you who have not heard much ab...
- Overview and Recommendations for Distributed File Systems
- OwFS, HDFS, NFS... What kind of distributed file systems do we need to provide a more competitive internet service?
In this article I will explain the features of selected distributed file systems which I have experience with working at NHN, and suggest which one ...
- UTF-8 Support 
- Does CUBRID support UTF-8 charset?
- multiple shards configuration 
I have a master/slaves architecture and would like to use a x*master/slaves architecture with x the number of shards.
I want to send writes only to masters (based on the shards it hosts) and the reads to slaves (using a VIP). I think I'll use something like that :