Your Query returned 6 results
- A free CUBRID Cloud Database Service for our dear users
- Hello reader,
What do you know about CUBRID Database? Let this be your first introduction to CUBRID. Today I would like to tell a story about what we do at CUBRID in order to improve the experience our users have when they get started with CUBRID Database.
- Basic Operations of CUBRID Processes
- This article is a part of "CUBRID Internals" series. In the previous article I have explained about CUBRID Processes and where to configure them. In this article I would like to dive into how those processes run. If you have not read the previous article, I recommen...
- Does CUBRID include init.d script to autostart Server? 
- Some time ago I've installed CUBRID on Linux using one of the available packages. I've been using it for my personal home page. Once in a while I need to restart the server and this is the point when it gets a little bit inconvenient because I need to run cubrid...
- Getting started with demodb (CUBRID Demo Database)
- In this tutorial you will learn how to quickly get up and running with the demodb CUBRID demo database which comes with every installation of CUBRID.
During your [CUBRID Installation Instructions|CUBRID installation] you will be asked whether or not you want the insta...
- How to Start or Autostart a CUBRID Database
- 1. CUBRID Script for Autostart on Linux
1-1. We provide a cubrid script for auto start database processes.
Please get download a script file from : http://svn.cubrid.org/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=cubridscripts&path=/cubrid_scripts/cubrid
#!/bin/bash # # cubrid This shell script ...
- How to Start / Stop / Restart CUBRID Service
- Regardless of the operating system, 3 simple commands will help you manage your CUBRID database service.
Important! On Linux, make sure that the user that owns the $CUBRID installation folder (such as /opt/cubrid for example) is the same one that runs the cubrid commands. You can...