Documents tagged with "CUBRID"
Your Query returned 188 results
- CUBRID Python Driver 9.1.0 release note
Changed and Enhanced Features:
Support set as parameter of excute
Link static lib of cci, so python'driver is not depend on cubrid
The driver is support cubrid version 8.4.1,8.4.3,8.4.4 and 9.1.0.
APIS-370 - CUBRID python driver should support SET...
- Cubrid PHP Driver 9.1.0 release note
[APIS-121] - [PHP]Return value is not false when passing a invalid time to cubrid_bind method
[APIS-358] - [PHP] Create table failed when using default timestamp '2038-01-19 12:14:07'
[APIS-364] - [PHP][Windows] the export lob file from db is no...
- A free CUBRID Cloud Database Service for our dear users
- Hello reader,
What do you know about CUBRID Database? Let this be your first introduction to CUBRID. Today I would like to tell a story about what we do at CUBRID in order to improve the experience our users have when they get started with CUBRID Database.
- CUBRID JDBC Tutorial - Part 2
- Accessing CUBRID with
JDBC - Part II
This is the 2nd part of the latest CUBRID JDBC
tutorial we have published recently. In this part, we will go through some more
advanced topics, to help you start quickly with CUBRID in a Java development
- The Client-Server Architecture and Execution Modes in CUBRID Database
- This is the tenth article on CUBRID Internals. In the previous articles, I have discussed about Data Types, Domains, and Inheritance in CUBRID, how data is stored in CUBRID, etc. Today I will explain about two very important aspects of CUBRID Database - the exe...
- The CUBRID Broker Story
- Unlike other RDBMS, CUBRID has a middle layer called a BROKER.
For better understanding of CUBRID let’s take a look at why the BROKER is needed, what are its pros and cons.
Developers who use CUBRID know that its features a 3-tier structure, "API – BROKER – D...
- Install CUBRID Python Driver using pip (linux)
- pip is a tool for installing and managing Python packages, such as those found in the Python Package Index. It's a replacement for easy_install.
To install CUBRID Python Connector using pip, type the following command.
pip install CUBRID-Python
If you want to give the ...
- Data Types, Domains, and Inheritance in CUBRID RDBMS
- In the previous article I have explained how data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS. I have described the concept of objects, classes, inheritance, and OID in CUBRID. In this article I will talk about the data types available in CUBRID and how they are stored in the...
- How data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS? Intro to Objects, Classes, OID and Inheritance
- In this article I will explain how data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS. I will describe the concept of objects, classes, and OID in CUBRID.
One of the characteristics of CUBRID that is often discussed as an "extension of relational data model" is its object-oriented...
- All about Two-Phase Locking and a little bit MVCC
- In this blog I will describe the concurrency control methods implemented in database management systems, and the differences between them. I will also explain about what locking technique is used in CUBRID RDBMS, about locking modes and their compatibility, and finally, ...