Documents tagged with "CUBRID"
Your Query returned 193 results
- CUBRID Monitoring Dashboard
- Restore Level 0 - No Tables Restored ? 
- I created a DB locally now. I backed it up at Level 0 and restored it on the target server.
The database restored normally, but when I open the table views there no tables are restored??
I have tried mutliple times I do not get what is wrong.
I have tried backing ...
- CUBRID development 
- Hi CUBRID team,
i really enjoy your sophisticated database!
What's about your current CUBRID development process?
Are there any new releases planned?
Can you tell us something about the CUBRID future?
- can't make cubrid shard work
I'm trying your sample found at http://www.cubrid.org/manual/92/en/shard.html#quick-start but can't make it work with shard_key.txt filled :(
Here is my configuration :
#min max shard_id
#0 255 0
#256 511 1
#512 767 0
#768 1024 1
- The new CUBRID Manager & Query Browser v2013.05 are here!
- Along with the latest CUBRID Migration Toolkit release we are now announcing new 2013.05 versions (build 0120) of CUBRID Manager and CUBRID Query Browser tools which allow users to administer their CUBRID Database Servers and execute queries in a friendly desktop GUI ...
- CUBRID Migration Toolkit v2013.05 has been released with UI improvements
- We are glad to announce the release of a new version 2013.05 of CUBRID Migration Toolkit which allows to migrate or extract existing data and/or schema from MySQL/Oracle/CUBRID (previous versions) to the latest version of CUBRID Database Server, and perform scheduled exe...
- Embrace SQL with CUBRID and jOOQ
- This is a guest post by Lukas Eder, the creator of jOOQ open source Java API for typesafe SQL modeling. If you develop or use an open source application and would like to tell the world about it, CUBRID open source database project is accepting guest posts.
Big Data, the...
- ApiAxle - open source API management and analytics proxy
- This is a guest post by Phil Jackson, the creator of ApiAxle open source API management and analytics solution. If you develop or use an open source application and would like to tell the world about it, CUBRID open source database project is accepting guest posts.
- Tell about your open source project on CUBRID Blog. We'll pay for Facebook Ads.
- At CUBRID we know how much important and difficult at the same time it is to find the right audience who would listen to what your open source project has to offer. Due to its nature, most OS projects, especially those driven by a community of likeminded enthusiasts, ...
- Sequel is a simple, flexible, and powerful SQL database access toolkit for Ruby.
Sequel official website
[Sequel Key Features]
[Sequel CUBRID Tutorial]
JIRA Issue Tracker