Documents tagged with "ubuntu"
Your Query returned 14 results
- Getting Started with CUBRID Database AMI (Amazon Machine Image)
- For those users looking to seamlessly deploy CUBRID Database on Amazon Web Services (AWS), we have created Amazon EC2 Machine Images (AMI) with CUBRID and its APIs installed. In this tutorial I will explain the key steps you need to perform in order to get everythin...
- How to Build CUBRID from Source on Ubuntu
To install the required packages, simply run the command below:
sudo apt-get install openjdk-6-jdk ant texinfo make-doc libncurses5-dev libtool flex autoconf automake g++ libelf-dev
Note: openjdk-7-jdk must be used on Ubuntu 12.10 and above instead of openjdk-6-jdk.
Set the J...
- Permission Denied Error
- In the following tutorial, we will present how to handle permission denied error on Linux systems. CUBRID can be installed using various approaches according to the operating system. We will assume you have followed one of the methods listed here: http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_tut...
- How to Upgrade CUBRID Safely on Ubuntu
- In this tutorial, we will focus on users that have installed CUBRID from apt-get. If this is the case, then the databases should be located in /var/opt/cubrid/databases or /opt/cubrid/databases.
If you upgrade from 8.4.0 to 8.4.1 or 8.4.3 for example, you only need to save the ...